Let me started it with “Thank You So Much”.
You are not really my true love or the one that I love damn much. But I can say that you’re the 1 that I care the most. I never really care who you are ;I don’t even know who you are. It doesn’t really matter for me. And I’m not saying that your my perfect guy instead I can read every step that u going to do, every words that are going to split from your mouth, all the action that going to react and how’s the ending will be. I even can read every lies that went through your words and every scene that you did behind me, still it doesn’t really matter for me. As long as I know that you are safe, in good wealth and o.k., is enough for me. I never ask anything from you, never hit you, pitch you or even louder my voice in front of you just to take care of your feeling. But I guess being a good person is too much and doesn’t suit you. I know these kinds of thing are going to happen because I can read how the ending would be like, but I never thought it would be this much pain as I imagine before. Now I realize that be unappreciated by other person is so much pain and hurt damn much. Nothing more that I can say, just please think on the other side, other’s feeling and for once, please appreciates everything that you have now before you regret.
I guess that I take care of other feeling more than my own. And I never realize that this is killing me. Why does this always happen to me? Is it bad to be good to other person?
I felt so regret did all those stuff towards you when in the end you actually never appreciate me as the way that I appreciate you. Why do I have to fall in love to a wrong person while I know he is not the rite person for me? Idiot Me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment